Ambassador Elizabeth Adjei, Ghana’s Ambassador to The Kingdom of Spain, on 5th March, 2015, held her maiden interaction with Executives of various Ghanaian Community Associations.
- The meeting, which began at 1510 hours and ended at 1800 Hours was attended by all homebased Staff and two local Staff of the Consular Section.
- The Executives raised various issues which were duly noted and addressed by the Head Of Mission with the Assistance of the Consul. Her Excellency, assured The Executives of improvements in the Mission’s Outreach And Consular Services and encouraged The Executives to integrate in the country.
- She also spoke of the need for Members of the Community to be alert to business and other opportunities that would help enrich the relationship between both countries.
- Her Excellency concluded her statement by thanking all the Executives present and indicated that regular Consular visits would be paid to all provinces to strengthen the relationships between the Mission and the Community.
- The meeting, which was very engaging, took place in a frank and open atmosphere with Members of the Community expressing their pleasure at the presence of the new Head Of Mission.
- In expressing their concerns, the issue of the image of Ghana was of the highest interest to all. They thus expressed their wish to cooperate with the Mission in all identified spheres.
- Others also expressed their high expectations of the Mission with the hope that the presence of The Ambassador would result in renewed engagement with the Community.
Please click here to view more photos of this meeting.
Embassy Of The Republic Of Ghana,