Our Consular Section receives passport applications on Mondays from 10hrs to 15:00 hrs. Applicants are to note that making false statements for the purpose of acquiring a passport is an offence punishable by law.
Applicants for Ghanaian passports must be Citizens of Ghana and documentary evidence is required.
Requirements for New Applications
- Click here to submit your passport application online.
- Upload a passport size photographs, taken not more than 3 months from the application date.
- Applicants must also provide both the original and photocopy of their Birth Certificates.
- Applications for replacement (missing/lost/stolen) passport must be accompanied by a police report in addition to the usual requirements for a new application.
- Applications for damaged passports shall be supported by copies of the passport in addition to the usual requirements for new application.
- Applicants must book an appointment to visit the embassy to complete the process after submitting the online application
Please see our full schedule of Consular fees here.